Maritime Decision Planning is more crucial than ever…
The Global Freight Movements Industry is changing at an ever-increasing rate and staying competitive means having and retaining the ability to:
- Choose the right Data - Yes, we are swimming every day in a sea of data but most of us still come out completely dry. But, with the right expert analysis to select the choice bits and best-in-class automation to extract and load it in your analytical models you can more easily command the helm with confidence.
- Analyze multiple scenarios – No one has a crystal ball but being able to analyze ALL of the most probable (and, perhaps wisely, even a few less probably but possible) scenarios and contrast and compare their impact side-by-side can give you the edge on the competition.
- Quickly recognize opportunities - New business is important of course but there are also opportunities to retain existing business, cut costs and increase revenues that are buried in the mounds of data available to you. It is vital to be able to swiftly recognize these.
Our Port and Logistics Model Sets can include:
- Cost Model
- Competitive Analysis Model
- Market and Demand Model
- Economic Impact Model
- Environmental Impact Model
- Funding ROI Model
- Intermodal Cost and Planning Model
- Financial Risk Model
and other custom solutions
To learn more about our Consulting and Modeling Process for Ports, Liners and others in the Maritime Trade