Maritime Financial Forecasting Model
Funding and Financial considerations are more important today that ever and the consulting and integrated modeling approach will give your operation the edge it needs to justify, acquire and manage the financial commitments needed for sustainable growth and success.
Your custom Maritime Financial Forecasting Model will calculate, in an integrated way, your operations financial forecasts and allow the projection of all economic and financial transactions. Our Consultants will survey your entire operational costs and our Maritime Modeling Team will construct a custom cost module using “cost driver planning” and “activity-based cost” focus that will allow the projection of future costs according to the planned investments, correlating CAPEX to OPEX.
This Model typically includes the following modules
- Tariff/Pricing and Other Marine Services Module: by commodity, type of cargo and vessel size, etc.
- Revenue Module: records and analyzes an estimation of Import and Export cargo (created by the Forecasted Demand Model) by commodity, cargo type and vessel size.
- Operational Expenditures Module (OPEX): which will calculate operational costs based on the Revenue Module.
- Capital Expenditures Module (CAPEX): to analyze the necessary investments in order to maintain/increase the Port’s capacity.
- Non-Operational Expenditures Module (NOPEX): to calculate and analyze all the non-operational costs.
- Funding Module: driven by the CAPEX, OPEX, and NOPEX modules will calculate the funding needs, cost to acquire it and analyze different funding sources
- Profits and Losses / Financial Statements module: will analyze report and generate scenarios of the Port’s budget.